Shetland Arts update | 17.12.21
- The performers for ‘When Santa Got Stuck Up the Chimney... The Truth!’ and ‘The Imposters Present: An Improvised Musical Panto’ have taken the difficult decision to postpone their shows due to the current situation. We are automatically processing all refunds for ticket holders, which will be back into your bank account in 5-7 days.
- The performance of 'Flitsang' (Sunday 19 December at 3pm) and all cinema screenings will be going ahead as planned.
- We are reintroducing table service at Mareel and Bonhoga Gallery to ensure our customers remain comfortable in both cafes.
- We advise all customers take a lateral flow test before coming to see films, or attending Flitsang - in the result of a positive test, please call us on 01595 745 500 to arrange a credit back to your account.
- We are awaiting further guidance from the Scottish government in regards to any additional measures, but we'd like to remind you to continue to wear a face covering (unless exempt), regularly wash or sanitise your hands, and be mindful of your distance from other folk when moving around our buildings.