HI-Arts will be delivering two free web marketing workshops in Shetland in May.
The workshops are for artists and arts and cultural groups who are interested in learning more about the opportunities the web offers for promoting and marketing your activities.
The workshops are designed to give you a better understanding of how the web works and how specific features, open-source software, and applications can benefit what you do. This might include promoting your activities or venues, diversifying your potential audiences, to sell products or event tickets, and to establish a more interactive relationship with your audience, customers, visitors or participants.
The workshop will offer advice and practical experience on a range of topics including:
- What is web 2.0?
- How to develop a website
- How to create effective website design.
- What Search Engine Optimisation is and how to use it.
- How best to use social media and networks to develop relationships.
- Creating good email campaigns.
- How to set up and use eCommerce; and
- why you should use web analytics.
- Arts and Cultural groups
- Arts and Cultural organisations
- Voluntary groups and organisations
Saturday 8 May 10am – 2pm Islesburgh Community Centre, King Harald Street, Lerwick, Shetland, ZE1 0EQ 01595 745 100
Tuesday 11 May 10am – 2pm Saxa Vord, Haroldswick, Unst, Shetland, ZE2 9TJ 01957 711 711
To book a place visit http://www.hi-arts.co.uk/Web-Marketing-Workshops.htm
pdf brochure available for download here
Follow Shetland Arts online